The Risk and Compliance for Law Firms 2019 conference provided vital tools to enable you to remain at the forefront of new risk and compliance processes.
The 2019 conference gave the opportunity to:
- Fill your knowledge gap across key risk and compliance topics through new interactive panel sessions including GDPR, SQE reforms, SRA Standards and Regulations and more
- Get specific answers to your questions reflecting current and ongoing industry challenges and leave with key, practical advice necessary for implementing these changes to your workplace
- Connect with leading risk and compliance professionals and engage in strategic conversations that could help you update your policies, control, and procedures in the light of the new SRA Standards and Regulations
- Gain exclusive insight into the SRA Standards and Regulations changes during three focused sessions led by senior industry leaders, Pearl Moses from the Law Society and Chris Handford the SRA
- Get hands-on introductions to the developments in the SRA Standards and Regulations through an extensive Q&A