RISK AND COMPLIANCE FOR LAW FIRMS 2020
Attendees of the Risk and Compliance for Law Firms 2020 conference were able to:
- Address the challenges around interpreting and embedding the new SRA Standards and Regulations in sessions led by the SRA and the Law Society
- Explore the new class of freelance solicitors and the risk, insurance and undertaking when managing them
- Discover how you can implement an ethical culture at your workplace to support compliance and reduce risk
- Prepare yourself for the scrutiny, regulatory overhaul and legacy issues that come with managing the risk of financial crime
- Participate in an interactive 'ask the experts' panel answering your questions and taking you back to basics with helpful checklists of the crucial do’s and don’ts
Sharing information about compliance successes and building a network of like-minded peers at the Risk and Compliance for Law Firms conference put attendees in the best possible position to meet current and future compliance challenges.
- 1 of 2
- next ›
The Risk and Compliance for Law Firms conference took place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge, 45 Prescot St, London, E1 8GP.
T: 020 7324 2365
T: 020 7324 2372
T: 0207 566 5753
T: 020 7549 8614